Thursday, April 5, 2012


Welcome!

So to start I figured I would give everyone who doesn’t already know a little background on what OTS is all about and our history. My name is Stephen and I started painting Warhammer40k mini’s when I was about 13…I took a long break and came back to the hobby around 11 years later and fell in love with it all over again which lead to the creation of OTS in 2010.  We work closely with the local gaming store, Gamer’s Gambit, and enjoy hosting a variety of tournaments. We most commonly work with Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k, Warmachine/Hordes, and Flames of War  but we love models in general, so if you have models not listed in the above games please email us for a custom quote. If you have a model, unit, or army that needs painting, send us a quote request at ontargetstudios@gmail.com.

Also please check out our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ontargestudios and our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/OnTargetStudios.


More posts and updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment